[OKFN - Austria] YEAR Consultation for young researchers: your input required

Vignoli Michela Michela.Vignoli at ait.ac.at
Di Mär 29 15:15:03 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The YEAR network<http://www.year-network.com/> is being consulted for "the declaration of young researchers" in the context of the upcoming Slovak Presidency of the European Council. We will discuss about topics like: career perspectives, mobility, funding opportunities, possible barriers. As we will represent young researchers, we want to know your opinion on these topics.

We would very much appreciate your feedback! Please fill in this form by May 30th, 2016: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1thcpb9UInz0uuiuJeiKKRDgnC5SHklz0n9oCGVcggk0/viewform?c=0&w=1

Feel free to forward this invitation to other interested young researchers (< 35 years old). Thank you very much!

Best,
Michela
MICHELA VIGNOLI

YEAR Board - Event Organisation
http://www.year-network.com<http://www.year-network.com/>

Junior Scientist
Digital Safety & Security Department
Information Management

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Donau-City-Straße 1  |  1220 Vienna  |  Austria
T +43(0) 50550-4216  |  M +43(0) 664 883 90 661
michela.vignoli at ait.ac.at<mailto:michela.vignoli at ait.ac.at>  |  http://www.ait.ac.at<http://www.ait.ac.at/>

FN: 115980 i HG Wien  |  UID: ATU14703506
http://www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer