[OKFN - Austria] Linuxwochen in FH Technikum Wien, Thu-Sat 28-30 April - Free, Everyone Welcome

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Mo Mai 2 14:31:33 UTC 2016

Hello,

  FYI: Thanks to Linuxwochen Wien for the great organization.

  If anyone is interested the slide decks (with an all-in-one-page
version source) of the talks below are online:

  - The New HTML - Markdown - Use Plain Text for Websites,
Presentations, or Books [1][2]

  - Building Websites, Single-Page Apps or Online Books w/ Static Site
Builder  - Part I [3][4]
  - Building Websites, Single-Page Apps or Online Books w/ Static Site
Builder  - Part II [5][6]
  - Building Websites, Single-Page Apps or Online Books w/ Static Site
Builder  - Part III [7][8]

  See you next year. Cheers.

[1] http://slideshow-s9.github.io/demos/markdown.html
[2] https://github.com/geraldb/talks/blob/master/markdown.md