[OKFN - Austria] Any Open Data Sets for the (Football) Euro Cup (in France 2016)?

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Di Mai 10 13:40:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

  30 days to kick off! Now the the question is:

  Are there any public data sets for the European Championship "Euro"
Cup in France 2016?

  Didn't find anything for download on the official UEFA site (besides
a single-page PDF booklet for the match schedule).

 Ideally the data set includes groups, teams, players, squads,
matches, stadiums and so on and  is in an **open plain text** format
such as CSV (comma-separated values), JSON (javascript objects), SQL
(structured query language), etc.

  Any insight appreciated. Cheers.

PS:  Disclosure: I'm the project lead of the football.db project
collecting open public domain football data e.g.

- openfootball/euro-cup [1] Euro Cup Datasets (1960-2020) :-(

PPS: I've also posted the question to the Open Data Stack Exchange [2].

[1] https://github.com/openfootball/euro-cup
[2] http://opendata.stackexchange.com/questions/7745/any-open-data-sets-for-the-football-euro-cup-in-france-2016