[OKFN - Austria] okfn-at Nachrichtensammlung, Band 67, Eintrag 9

Clara clarita at gmx.at
Do Mai 19 09:16:39 UTC 2016

+1 for FIFA!
at the moment we don't have the resources to go after data like we used
to – but we can always support if any of you want to go for it (just
send me an e-mail to info at opendataportal.at)! In any case i will make a
FIFA-note (+Hannes Gassert, opendata.ch / OKF) in our "to go after – as
soon as we have resources again"-sheet ;)

and while i'm at it – hope to see some of you tonight @ Vienna
OpenDataMeetup ‪
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/opendatameetup?source=feed_text&story_id=1045851642157445>
(or for data drinks later/19.30 Top Kino Bar)
http://bit.ly/1SJsclK <http://bit.ly/1SJsclK>

cheers, Clara