[OKFN - Austria] Any Open Data Sets for the (Football) Euro Cup (in France 2016)?

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Do Mai 19 10:31:22 UTC 2016

Hello,

   I do not want to sound too pesemistic but obviously the UEFA / FIFA
/ DFB / ÖFB / etc. get paid big money from data service providers for
the "exclusive" data rights. Not sure what you expect? These are not
"public" institution.

   More realistic and obviously more work is to collect the data
yourself (yes, you can too). If everyone contributes, we're done in a
day but obviously it's easier to just talk etc.

   Anyways, not really complaining just saying that "open up your
data" is like a kid crying I want an iPhone 9 now, now! or something.

   Again thanks for your interest in open football data.  22 to day to kick off!

 Cheers.