[OK-AT] Fwd: PyDays Vienna 2018, Save the Date!

Stefan Kasberger stefan.kasberger at okfn.at
Sa Dez 23 18:07:42 UTC 2017

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	PyDays Vienna 2018, Save the Date!
Date: 	Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:10:18 +0100 (CET)
From: 	claus.aichinger at gmail.com

Liebe Leute,

hier ein Save the Date für die nächste österreichische Python Konferenz.

Ich freue mich, wenn ihr die Info in eurem Umfeld streut.

Danke!

LG und angenehme Feiertage,
Claus

Dear Pythonistas,

Just in time for Christmas, we have something awesome to share with you:
PyDays Vienna (Austria’s premier Python event) will take place again
next year!

Here’s what you need to know:
- Web: https://pydays.at/ (to be updated soon)
<https://pydays.at/>- When: 4 - 5 May 2018
- Where: FH Technikum Wien, Höchstädtplatz 6, 1200 Wien
- What: Coding, Automation, WebDev, and (Data) Science
- What else: great coffee and sandwiches, as well as our famous PyPie
- What’ll it cost: nothing! Entry is free!

If you wish to attend and/or receive further updates, please register
<https://eepurl.com/dfdui-/> via our website https://pydays.at/. And
stay tuned for our Call for Participation.

We look forward to seeing many of you in May. Tell your friends, the
more the merrier!

Cheers,
Your PyDays Vienna Team
https://pydays.at/