[OK-AT] Fwd: [OK-AT Open Science] Workshop: Open Science – What’s in it for me?

Stefan Kasberger stefan.kasberger at okfn.at
Mo Sep 4 20:55:25 UTC 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[OK-AT Open Science] Workshop: Open Science – What’s in it for
me?
Date: 	Mon, 4 Sep 2017 20:42:07 +0000
From: 	Peter Kraker <pkraker at know-center.at>
To: 	science-at at lists.okfn.org <science-at at lists.okfn.org>

Dear all,

we would like to invite you to a special workshop: Bianca Kramer and Jeroen Bosman from Utrecht University will take you on a path to explore a variety of Open Science tools and practices along different phases of the scientific workflow.

Many things have been written about Open Science on a policy level, but this workshop it not about policies. This workshop is about Open Science and you: what’s in it for you?

What?
Public Workshop: "Open Science – What’s in it for me?"

When?
Wednesday 20th September, 09:00 to 17:00

Where?
Lesesaal der Österreichischen Zentralbibliothek für Physik, University of Vienna, Boltzmanngasse 5, 5th Floor, 1090 Vienna

Who?
Researchers from all disciplines, research support managers and administrators

Registration
Please register via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUD2yfwpfeFiqjXbL28QnRmqjGUvdkaSoxPIjXvG3K9Qn8Ww/viewform

For more information and the full schedule, please see here: https://okfn.at/2017/09/04/workshop-open-science-whats-in-it-for-me/

Best,