[OKFN-AU] Cheerleading

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Fri Dec 14 05:34:02 UTC 2012

So while Pia is away, I've been trying to think of the best way to play
cheerleader for our the WG (not easy shoes to fill!).   I don't imagine
most of us will have any time to have another call/chat until February when
Pia is back (and with lots of exciting OK news), but what I do think I can
do is help us to get to know one another a little better (and perhaps make
a little noise for OKFNau in the social ether):

Soooooo....  I'd like to try out something called a 'twitter interview'
with each of you.  Nothing too difficult, and in fact you can just ignore
me if its not your cup-o-tea, but the basic ideas is that I'll contact you
on twitter and conduct a Q&A interview... the challenge is of course
responding with pithy answers (or use of the old 1ofN tweets technique :) -
To keep things varied I'll ask a variance of the the following questions,
so please do have a think.

1.) what do you do in your day job and does it have anything to do with
Open Knowledge
2.) what do you do in your personal volonteer time and does that have
anything to do with Open Knowledge
3.) What examples of Open Knowledge do you have first hand knowledge of -
Tell me a story!
4.) Do you have any plans for 2013 on things you'd like to do to help Open
Knowledge
5.) If someone where to buy you a drink what would you ask for and why? <--
or some other random fact that is fun ;-)

I'll do one of you at a time throughout the months of Jan and Feb, which
will just consist of me making my way down Pia's excellent Working Gorup
List... Coincidentally this means Pia is first up with Henare and Alaistair
next on deck (no pressure) :)

http://au.okfn.org/working-group/

Again, please don't feel any pressure to participate, this is just a bit of
Q&A and hopefully I can pull another blog post out of it.  Please use the
#OKFNau tag in all your tweets so it is easy to archive and aggregate these
interviews for the summary blog post.

And see you on Twitter :)

Kind Regards,

David