[OKFN-AU] OpenAustralia Freedom of Information Hack[s]fest

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Mon Nov 5 01:32:56 UTC 2012

Good to hear Henare, been wanting something like
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/ that can help track whom the FOI request is
going to which department :)

This would also be a good time to say that we were thinking of doing a
monthly meetup in Melbourne where Open Knowledge can be both discussed and
hacked.  Blog post coming via the blog soon.

Best, DFF