[OKFN-AU] Blogging on the OKFNau website

Jason Weigel jason.weigel at uqconnect.edu.au
Tue Aug 27 13:27:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

Check back in your email history, you would most likely have been subscribed
to this if you took part in GovHack this year. That is how I was subscribed
to it although don't remember selecting that option.

See an email from around 15/08 with the subject 'Welcome to the "OKFN-AU"
mailing list'. The following was in it.

"

Hi there GovHacker,

Apologies for the delay, but you have now been added to the Australian OKFN
community mailing list, because you selected the OKFNau option on the
GovHack registration form.

"

There is a password at the bottom of that email to unsubscribe.