[@OKFNau] Robotics and Technology Road Trip idea - Request for help

Vitor vitor.bottazzi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 06:57:19 UTC 2013

Hi Samantha,
That's a great idea. Actually, my first proposal for my PhD thesis was
exactly along those lines "An eco-friendly itinerary laboratory to teach
robotics". Recently, I changed topic to narrow down to my particular
contribution but I am still working with robotics.
I am happy to collaborate with your project. I am already doing
volunteering, teaching kids in disadvantage in Gold Coast area. Anyone that
is interested can check at the www.codeclubworld.org website that I am the
only person officially running a code club in Australia. I suggest you guys
to go through the page and create yourselves other clubs as the available
resources are awesome. Maybe we can start exchanging experiences and I am
sure that kids joining the clubs will get the most of the benefit from our
interaction.
Please let me know if you have any suggestion or any other interesting
thing you want to share.
Warmest regards,
Vitor Bottazzi
m: 0401803704