[@OKFNau] Introduction/moderator/updates

Silvana Fumega silfumega at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 06:44:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I would like to introduce myself to the members of the OKFN Australia
mailing list. I am Silvana Fumega and I have been appointed as this list
'moderator' from December until the end of February (I need to travel at
that point so I won't be able to keep up with the messages).

A bit of background: I am originally from Argentina but I am currently
living in Hobart, Tasmania. I am a PhD candidate at UTAS, researching about
the role of International NGOs in the diffusion of Freedom of Information
as well as Open Government Data.

Any problem or news you want me to check, don't hesitate to contact me at:
silfumega at gmail.com  (as I have several other commitments, if I don't reply
to your message as quick as I should, please bear with me. I will get to
you as soon as possible).

In the meantime, here is an article some of you might want to check out (if
you haven't done so already) regarding data, government transparency and
"usable" formats: http://infoaus.net/wp/a-case-of-careful-what-you-wish-for/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Silvana

--