[@OKFNau] Central ckan or other repository for Aus data?

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Dec 20 23:16:59 UTC 2013

I might be able to setup and support one for community data publishers and
use the same build we have setup for data.gov.au.

I'd just need to work out the real costs so that I know that it could scale
with perhaps support from other sponsors. I'll talk with Alex Sadleir and
look into it further.

Gotta do a short holiday first :)

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|