[@OKFNau] Central ckan or other repository for Aus data?

Helen Ensikat ensikat at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 22 06:38:59 UTC 2013

Hi Nick,

That sounds like a a really great idea - I'd love to use it for a project
at some point.

If you self-host for now (or put it anywhere we don't already search),
could you do us a favour and give Keith and I a heads-up so we can add it
to the www.govpond.org index?   We're a metasearch and resource list rather
than an a repository, but always keen to add more items.

(Also happy to put up datasets on my server and give them a govpond
subdomain should anyone need some emergency hosting.)

Helen