[@OKFNau] PDF Liberation Hackathon – January 18-19

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 20:23:44 UTC 2013

That's a great blog post explaining why it matters which file types are used by the government to publish data.
thanks,

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net
InfoAus Home | InfoAus Blog  | InfoAus Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB                          BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | SEIFA Yourself                                              ABN 90 345 143 783