[OKFN-AU] An opportunity

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Fri Feb 1 00:03:42 UTC 2013

Hi from Linux Con,  An opportunity in the form of Sir Tim Berners Lee's
talk on Aaron Swartz has arisen for OKF, as our own Matthew Todd has
written a post the echos TBLs sentiment on our blog:

http://au.okfn.org/2013/01/18/what-did-aaron-swartz-steal/

My simple request is that you help hype this post via passing it on to
anyone via twitter, listservs or the like.

Also if anyone has any posts they would like to write on TBL please do let
me know and I'm glad to play copy-editor and WordPress admin.

PS You also might have noticed that TBL had an OKFN sticker on his laptop!

Kind Regards,

Flanders