[OKFN-AU] Connection issues at board meeting?

David F. Flanders dff.okfn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 00:23:53 UTC 2013

At last nights marrying, I realise some of you had trouble connecting to
the okfnpad, my apologies.  I'll look to amend that by having a local
version of ethereal here in Aids for the next meeting.

For those that it worked, could I request feedback on the use of the
etherpad plus YouTube stream as a meeting format?  We are trying to give
you a lots of info in a little bit of time while still allowing real time
feedback.

Any suggestions always welcome (off list please).

I'll circulate the notes and video this evening.

Best, Flanders