[OKFN-AU] LinkedIn spam - my apologies!

Pia Waugh pia.waugh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:52:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm so sorry for the LinkedIn spam you all received last night. I stupidly
selected something on LinkedIn that then, rather insidiously, emailed all
my contacts invitations to connect, and would have then sent weekly
reminders. It was unintentional and I apologise.

I have cleaned up the "outstanding invitations" stuff on LinkedIn, have
removed all of the imported contacts and it shouldn't bother you again.

For those who have LinkedIn and have accepted or who actually want to
connect, please just go through LinkedIn to do it. And make sure you don't
make my mistake :)

Cheers,
A rather embarrassed and annoyed Pia