[@OKFNau] does your home have a smart meter? Are you on Github? Read on...

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 23:28:56 UTC 2014

Omid,

I think Charlie is looking for examples of the data formats, rather
than the data itself.

The idea being that an all purpose analysis tool can be built that
will be able to be used by anyone with a smart meter (within the
privacy of their own home) regardless of inconsistent data formats and
standards.

Cheers
L.