[@OKFNau] GeoJSON data format

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 05:38:18 UTC 2014

I have no idea if this is helpful or not but through KnowYourPlace you can get results including json format for suburb eg Burwood NSW http://infoaus.net/seifa/postcode.php?variable=Burwood&state=NSW&submit=Go ( results are on bottom right of page)
gives link to http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/point/4326/151.103682,-33.877423.htmlwhich has -map of Burwood LGA (with links to adjacent areas)-map of postcode for Burwood (with links to adjacent areas)-map of the state electorate within which Burwood falls http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/area/231.html-map of federal electorate within which Burwood falls http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/area/1182.html

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net   ABN 90 345 143 783                       Home | Blog  | Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | KnowYourPlace | InfoAus Shop