[@OKFNau] GeoJSON data format

Andrew Perry me at andrewperry.com.au
Sun Feb 2 05:24:55 UTC 2014

Hi Mark

At Open Local we've setup a MapIt server that you can access a heap of government boundaries in GeoJSON.

List of Commonwealth Districts: http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/areas/CED.html
List of State Districts:  http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/areas/SEB.html
List of Local Government Districts:  http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/areas/LSA.html
List of Postal Areas (not quite postcodes): http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/areas/POA.html

Clicking on a district will give you a page displaying the area and a link to the GeoJSON.

We need to update some State Electorates (eg Vic) following redistributions.

Hope that helps!

Andrew

Sent from my iPad