[@OKFNau] moderator/update

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:48:45 UTC 2014

Thankyou for all your help with the list Silvana, I've enjoyed having you as moderator :-)

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net   ABN 90 345 143 783                       Home | Blog  | Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | KnowYourPlace | InfoAus Shop