[@OKFNau] article on media collaboration & open data

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:29:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Please find my article published in NoFibs.com.au http://nofibs.com.au/2014/01/10/lets-deepen-msm-citizen-collaboration-ask-government-data-can-mine/ with thanks to Alexander Sadlier and Nick Evershed who have both contributed to what I do.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net
InfoAus Home | InfoAus Blog  | InfoAus Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB                          BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | SEIFA Yourself                                              ABN 90 345 143 783