[@OKFNau] Idea for OpenData Project : Computer Parts / E-Waste Recycling

Nic Mason contact at nicmason.com
Wed Jan 29 06:22:53 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing up this review of the current state of tech recycling in Victoria.  I think your idea is a good one, as I have a need for these services also, and I’m sure many others do, too.

It’d be great to get all the data organised in some easier-to-use/access way…

I have a non-profit site in development that could be used to host the resulting project:  recycling.org.au

Cheers,

Nic

Nic Mason

 <mailto:contact at nicmason.com> contact at nicmason.com