[@OKFNau] CKAN

Craig Thomler craig.thomler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 00:29:06 UTC 2014

CKAN is currently being deployed for data.vic.gov.au via Link Digital - so
either Simon De Sousa at DSDBI or Alex Sadlier from Link may be able to
help.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig Thomler

http://egovau.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/CraigThomler
http://au.linkedin.com/in/craigthomler
http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler
<http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler%20>

*Mobile:* 0411 780 194 (*International:* +61 411 780 194)
*Phone:* 02 6254 4781 (*International: *+61 2 6254 4781)
*Skype:* craig.thomler