[@OKFNau] CKAN

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:17:46 UTC 2014

Daniel,

Yes it is, and it's not awkward at all - I'm glad someone could help
them in a more timely manner. Thanks for helping out. I wish I was
more available.

Am I correct in understanding your Admin split to be SysAdmin vs
SiteAdmin? I actually struggled with that language when I sent my
original email and opted to not use.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in - I appreciated the feedback

cheers
L.