[@OKFNau] BudgetAus going open source

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 04:17:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for the views and links guys. It is really helpful to know what other people think.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net   ABN 90 345 143 783                       Home | Blog  | Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | KnowYourPlace | InfoAus Shop