[@OKau] Basecamp for an OKAU Community and Communications Team

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 23:25:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,
  My two cents:

- This mailing list is for discussing "open knowledge", the subject.
Projects, events, debates, news, rants - anything about the topic of more
freely sharing information that is traditionally hard to access
- The BaseCamp is for discussing "Open Knowledge", the organisation.
Administration, the website, how to run events, forward planning,
workshopping policies, etc.

Obviously there will be overlap, and at those times, discussions will
probably happen in both places.

Steve