[@OKau] Kellie Tranter on the OGP

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Wed Apr 8 05:01:14 UTC 2015

"Another approach is to just let people post what they want and have the
official position of the organisation be that it does not necessarily
endorse the opinions posted"

That is pretty much what I was thinking too :)

I'm mostly thinking about this from a reporting perspective. I want to be
able to get some of this good stuff into the public domain quickly via the
OKAU blog.

In the future I think there will be some 'official' views endorsed by OKAU
as comments on contemporary issues, but maybe we can worry about that more
when we get a little more organised.

Back to your original and informative comment on the spending data though,
perhaps it would be enough for those interested to simply ask people like
yourself if they are happy to have their comments published on an OKAU blog
post. We can then have a few editorially motivated people like myself pick
up on opportunities and post these with the author/commentator's approval.

In your case, and in this instance, does that sound ok with you?

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au