[@OKau] "High value" datasets

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 06:55:05 UTC 2015

Hi Cassie,
I'd love to hear how people answer this question. I think some data sets are more easily opened and used and they might be considered higher value too. Data like GIS that is more standardised than some other types of data.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer