[@OKau] Geek Girl Sydney announces SheHack for May

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 03:44:40 UTC 2015

Hi Craig,
I've been waiting for the Code for America Fellow who did his fellowship with NSW DET to provide some kind of update on what he has accomplished while he was with the agency. I've not heard anything yet. Maybe Alvaro can help here.

What is CECE? I'm always keen to find out what is going on with opening up data and I'm very curious about education data so I'd appreciate knowing if there is movement going on there.

thanks

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer