[@OKau] Updating the Government open data mind map

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Aug 3 04:18:54 UTC 2015

Heya Folks,

I just left a comment on the following mind,map to suggest some updates:
https://www.mindmeister.com/328942651/the-government-data-landscape-in-australia

Points that I think could be added include

   - Code for Australia under community initiatives
   - Open Data Institute QLD under community initiatives
   - Regional and local open data indexes under community initiatives
   - Frictionless Data under international standards maybe?
   - WA open data policy under policies and documentation
   - Brisbane City Council for open data portals
   - City of Melbourne for open data portals
   - The DTO and its standards could be added too.

I'm sure Pia would really appreciate any other suggestions for
additions/corrections that might come from people on this list.

I was looking at this stuff in relation to a point made by Markus in the
last Board meeting. We talked about developing something of a network map
so that people knew where they can get support for their initiatives.
Perhaps this mindmap is a good place to start and we could recreate it and
expand upon it to include more of the community nodes.

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au