[@OKau] So what is this all about?

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Wed Jul 15 09:26:06 UTC 2015

heya folks,

I might be out of the loop, but this looks like a public name and shame
campaign.

https://twitter.com/okfnau/status/621234138956214272

Maybe there is a more effective way for okau to influence folks to publish
machine readable data? I'm not sure if it will help okau to support the
great efforts being put in by various jurisdictions if we are pushing
technical frustrations surrounding  published data publicly.

But, as I said I might be out of the loop...

Do we have a broad concern surrounding open data that is being published?
If so, could we perhaps sort out our objectives regarding the improvements
we'd like to see and then work directly with each jurisdiction to help them?

Cheers,
Steven

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|