[@OKau] So what is this all about?

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Wed Jul 15 09:48:43 UTC 2015

Makes sense :)

I think it might just help to do some of this stuff with full context in
mind. So, for this case we should do a blog post and fully describe the
intention rather than throw out a tweet and potentially get people within
govt off side.

Do you have an account on au.okfn.org so you can put this info into the
wild?