[@OKau] Starting in 45 minutes... OKAU Board Meeting :)

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 02:25:14 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Matthew Cengia <mattcen at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's the chat in the etherpad; not sure how good it is.

Whoa, so there is. So invisible - tiny icon in the bottom right.

> > Maybe next time we could use a channel in the Slack
> > <http://storieswithdata.slack.com>?
>
> We have a Slack too? How did I not know about that, and can I get access
> to it?

It's not an official OKau thing. As the name suggests it was created to
talk about data journalism, but it seems to have become a de facto open
data hang out. Maybe there should be an OK one. (In addition to the
basecamp, the twitter, etc.)

You can get an account here: http://storieswithdata.herokuapp.com/

Steve