[@OKau] Open Data Charter Consultation
clift at e-democracy.org
Tue Jun 9 01:09:36 UTC 2015
Sharing further ...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Martin Tisne" <mtisne at omidyar.com>
Date: Jun 6, 2015 1:23 AM
Subject: [ftm_network] Open Data Charter Consultation
To: <FTM_network at googlegroups.com>, <pwyp-europe at googlegroups.com>, <
pwyp-uk at googlegroups.com>, <amld-advocacy at googlegroups.com>, "OGP Civil
Society group" <ogp at dgroups.org>, "Foianet Net" <foianet at foiadvocates.info>,
<opengovuk at opengovernment.org.uk>, <open-government at lists.okfn.org>
Hi All, apologies for the cross-posts. Please see the information below re
consultations for the Open Data Charter. We’d love your engagement and
input. With thanks, Martin
*Open Data Charter Consultation *
1) The Charter is available for comment through July 30th, 2015
2) It is available at http://opendatacharter.net/charter/
3) Please spread the word broadly for stakeholders to comment through the
4) If you are attending key events in-person, take some time to promote the
charter and invited comments: if you hold an in-person discussion on the
charter, please have someone take notes and submit the summary comments on
line at http://opendatacharter.net/charter/
5) Comments will be reviewed, clustered and proposed changes developed the
first week of August
6) The proposed changes will be reviewed and agreed by Charter Stewards by
end of second week of August
7) An explanation of how the Charter was revised and finalized based on the
inputs will be communicated via the ODC website in late August.
8) A big push will be made for signatories for the rolling launch of the
Charter at UNGA, followed by Open Government Partnership Global Summit, G20
in Turkey and the Climate COP in Paris.
9) If you have any questions or would like further information, please send
an email to info at opendatacharter.net
Omidyar Network UK Limited
Cell: +44 782 388 7414
Landline: +44 20 7033 8655
Email: mtisne at omidyar.com
NB: Default reply is to whole group.
For more info see www.followthemoney.net and follow @FTM_Network
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Follow the Money Network" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to FTM_network+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to FTM_network at googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/FTM_network.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the okfn-au