[@OKau] USyd Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:03:27 UTC 2015

I should probably just point out for clarity that the open data projects featured in the USyd business plan are not the ones I am concentrating on going forward. Going forward I am developing grants,tenders & charities data.
I didn't have much discussion with the students during their research so they were not aware of this change in plan.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer