[@OKau] Why open knowledge is so much more than data, viz, apps, civics and government

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:50:24 UTC 2015

Thanks Steven. I've added it as a resource to my event page. Venue should be finalised Tue/Wed & then I'll announce through meetup. The transparency conference panel (Switzerland) sounded awesome but I only caught the last minutes of it and it doesn't seem to be archived which is a pity. I'd love to have that as a resource as well. Fortunately Silvana attended and blogged about it so at least I've got that.
Event location will be Marrickville for anyone that's interested http://www.meetup.com/Australia-Open-Data/events/223034896/ I've really appreciated the opportunity to improve my knowledge in this area that running this event has prompted. I feel like I've already got something out of it and it hasn't even happened!

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer