[@OKFNau] Google Civic Innovation Team: Answer Our Civic Tech Organization Survey

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Mar 26 18:54:55 UTC 2015

Hey all, I just had a nice chat with Fumi and offered to share their
survey more widely.

If you consider your organization's work to be "civic tech" anywhere
in the world please fill this out:

     http://bit.ly/googlecivictechsurvey

Some of the results will be shared with those who fill it out. That's cool.

See below.  And pass this along to those you think would be interested.

Steve