[@OKFNau] Examples of Use of Commercial Government Data

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu Mar 19 12:58:32 UTC 2015

Chin up Rosie :) I for one value your work and passion!

Perhaps this thread is a good place to discuss holding an APAC OK Festival
in Australia. I spoke with Rufus about this yesterday and he suspects he
can help get some funding together.

I have some good contacts for other funding options too.

I don't think we can rush into it but October or November might work.
Otherwise March 2016.

What do folks think?