[@OKFNau] speaking of values...

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:59:57 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,
  Yeah, it's a good idea, and hard to maintain of course. And hard to
define what is "an OKFNau project". At the very least we could point to a
few starting places to look, like the Github repo (https://github.com/okfnau),
Meetup etc.

Perhaps if we get better at blogging, then that can also start to fill the
void.

Steve