[@OKFNau] Examples of Use of Commercial Government Data

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:33:35 UTC 2015

I've been snowed under lately and only just saw this message which seems to be about tonight Wednesday or tomorrow night Thursday.
I've suggested the Woolpack hotel Chalmers St Redfern where we meet for the Open Australia Foundation pub meets: http://www.meetup.com/OpenAustralia-Foundation/events/203193452/
I'll be in that area tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon to speak to the USYD people about the collaboration with the social enterprise program there so tomorrow night would be easier but can do tonight if it's better for other people.
cheers,

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer