[@OKFNau] a perspective from local government

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:28:27 UTC 2015

Should I change your email address from communities.qld.gov.au to this
address?

------
 It is through this shadowy emptiness (of negative space) that we walk,
talk, see, and live; negative space is the impossible cellophane layer that
drapes the known world and is invisible to all but to the most perceptive
minds.

It is possible to learn to see negative space though, in both the visual
and imagined worlds. The first step is developing the ability to see, and
the second is learning — as romantic poet John Keats put it — to be
“capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any
irritable reaching after fact & reason.”
----
Seeking Genius in Negative Space, Chris Messina
https://medium.com/genius-week/seeking-genius-in-negative-space-4e7c755f641f