[@OKau] Blog post tips for au.okfn.org

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:33:57 UTC 2015

FWIW, I'm in a conversation with OKI regards point 2, due to the new css
failing on the featured image. They are working on it, although it would be
great if someone on the board could nudge *their* board and ask that the
css get prioritised. Nigel Babu has said that "Sam" will get it done when
it's prioritised.

I am torn between doing work to fix the ok.au site and waiting for the new
css to drop without the silly bug. With GovHack coming up, I think it's
paramount that the site look better than it does now, that it reflects the
OKI design and that it looks lively. We are doing what we can to make it
look lively, the design is the next hurdle.

The bug in question is here:

https://github.com/okfn/wordpress-theme/issues/8

cheers
L.

------
 It is through this shadowy emptiness (of negative space) that we walk,
talk, see, and live; negative space is the impossible cellophane layer that
drapes the known world and is invisible to all but to the most perceptive
minds.

It is possible to learn to see negative space though, in both the visual
and imagined worlds. The first step is developing the ability to see, and
the second is learning — as romantic poet John Keats put it — to be
“capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any
irritable reaching after fact & reason.”
----
Seeking Genius in Negative Space, Chris Messina
https://medium.com/genius-week/seeking-genius-in-negative-space-4e7c755f641f