[@OKau] More on the doing of stuff for open data

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu May 21 23:47:48 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I posted this yesterday:
http://www.linkdigital.com.au/news/2015/05/brisbane-city-council-selects-link-digital-to-deploy-and-manage-an-improved-open-data

The cool thing about this is that we pitched a fairly standard approach for
the solution which is available via the Department of Finance Cloud
Services Panel.

I spoke about having CKAN on this panel at the AWS symposium and might have
mentioned it at the event on thew 13th... not sure.

Either way I've had some folks ask me more about the panel so I wrote a
post to help explain which government entities can use it for procurement
(lots). Fed, state and council folks can all procure via the panel.

To learn how the post is up here:
http://www.linkdigital.com.au/news/2015/05/link-digital-amazon-web-services-and-the-cloud-services-panel

Hoots!

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|