[@OKau] After the hackathon: 4 classic recipes

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri May 1 01:06:52 UTC 2015

Yep :)

Re this: "build an ecosystem where open data projects need not rely so
heavily on the volunteer labour of coders"

That is pretty much what Open Knowledge Australia is about. Projects,
teams, meetups and collaborators having an organisation that is setup to
help their aims - hopefully in highly practical ways. Money,
administration, lobbying, etc.  I think we are heading in the right
direction with OKAU but volunteer based contributions even wthin OKAU make
things take longer than we'd all hope.

Even on a day when I feel like I'm late on delivering everything for
everyone I'm still very optimistic about this stuff :)

Hoots!

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au