[@OKau] After the hackathon: 4 classic recipes

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri May 1 08:01:20 UTC 2015

I got chess eyes Cobi. They might look shifty sometimes, but that's me just
looking a few moves ahead ;)

I think we'll see more people buying in than selling out. But in a thinly
traded market we'll still see lots of spikes and dips for a while yet.

Good knowledge workers operate in a global community. It's certainly
healthy to look at all opportunities to pursue your passion whether in AU
or abroad. OK is a global network too, so lots of opportunity to connect
with good people, ideas and projects.

And one more for Rosie, take a look at the AMP Tomorrow fund- for
individuals to pursue their vision for positive change :)

Hoots!

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au