[@OKau] CBR event from today

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 08:53:44 UTC 2015

Thanks for your efforts Steven. Sounds like a great event.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:19:39 +1000
From: steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
To: okfn-au at lists.okfn.org
Subject: [@OKau] CBR event from today

Hi folks,
Just a quick note that I'm having non-tech difficulties getting video up. That is, I need to sleep and put some more effort in tomorrow. There is always a solid chance I've stuffed everything up and don't have video or audio to share. But, I'm hoping it will all be good after a sleep.
Either way I think the CBR event went well. Big thanks to everyone who made it!
Hoots!
STEVEN DE COSTA | EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
www.linkdigital.com.au