[@OKau] Qn's from Government re GovHack

Craig Thomler craig.thomler at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:27:10 UTC 2015

Much better response Markus.

It's important to communicate in the language your audience understands &
not scare the horses.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig Thomler

http://egovau.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/CraigThomler
http://au.linkedin.com/in/craigthomler
http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler
<http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler%20>

*Mobile:* 0411 780 194 (*International:* +61 411 780 194)
*Phone:* 02 6161 4508 (*International: *+61 2 6161 4508)
*Skype:* craig.thomler