[@OKau] Tenders data no derivatives?????

Craig Thomler craig.thomler at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:40:31 UTC 2015

Hi Rosie,

Why not contact the team at Tenders.gov.au and ask?

The direct approach is worth trying!

I'd suggest contacting Simon Fisher, Manager, business.gov.au Content &
Services Delivery Team as a first point of contact.

(simon.fisher at business.gov.au)

Rosie, I've sent you his LinkedIn profile as well.

If he's not responsible for the area he'll know who is.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig Thomler

http://egovau.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/CraigThomler
http://au.linkedin.com/in/craigthomler
http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler
<http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler%20>

*Mobile:* 0411 780 194 (*International:* +61 411 780 194)
*Phone:* 02 6161 4508 (*International: *+61 2 6161 4508)
*Skype:* craig.thomler